- Yields: 6 servings
- Preparation: 20 minutes
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Reserve 1/2 cup (125 mL) cooking water before draining.
- Meanwhile, mix sour cream, Parmesan, green onion, poppy seeds, garlic and nutmeg until combined.
- Return fettuccine to pot and set to medium low. Toss pasta with sour cream mixture and butter. Add reserved pasta water as needed to achieve desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
- Serve with roast chicken, pork tenderloin, meatloaf, schnitzel or grilled Potobello mushrooms.
- Serve as a gourmet creamy condiment for cedar plank grilled salmon.
- Add 1/2 cup (125 mL) frozen peas to pasta before draining for a more substantial side dish.