- Yields: 1
- 1 cup (250mL) HEWITT'S - Organic Goat Milk, Substitute Hewitt’s Plain Goat yogourt
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup (250mL) strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp (15mL) honey
- 1/2 tsp (2mL) vanilla
- 1 pinch cinnamon (optional)
- ice (optional)
- Combine strawberries, banana and Hewitt’s Organic Whole Goat milk in a blender. Liquefy until well blended and smooth. Add ½ a cup of ice while the blender is still running.
- Goat milk is a wholesome alternative to cow milk. Goat milk offers nutritional benefits similar to cow milk, but contains more natural vitamins A and B (Vitamin B3 or Niacin is nearly double to that of cow milk), and no additives.