Who we are?
“People are the most important resource at Hewitt’s Dairy”
- To provide quality and value to customers; better than our competitors.
- To make the needs and interests of our customers our first priority.
- To be a leading employer in the community, committed to excellence among the employees.
- To provide employment for people and, as a result, enhance the economic viability of our community.
- To be committed to communicating both the “good” and the “bad” to fellow employees.
(Being open to accepting criticism is essential to personal growth.)
- To encourage one another to rely upon common sense and judgment in making decisions and taking responsibility for actions (good and bad).
- To provide a safe and healthy working environment.
- To continue to be a leader in niche markets in the dairy industry.
- To gain further efficiencies in plant operations.
- To work together on cost-cutting measures in an effort to maintain profitability.